Sunday, January 31, 2010

Deep Dish Pizza Cake




Pizza cake made for someone at work. This is a two layer Chocolate and white cake, I carved out the center of the top (white) cake so it would be lower, got to have lots of pizza crust. Frosted with chocolate frosting did not want to over do the fondant on this cake. So for the top middle of the pie I rolled out enough white fondant and air brushed it with red food coloring for the sauce. The pepperoni I colored white fondant with red food coloring and added strawberry flavoring, I then grated black and white fondant on top and rolled it into it, then I cut out the fondant into circles, now we have pepperoni that taste like strawberry, this is going to shock the taste buds. The bell peppers were rolled with yellow and green fondant and then cut and I just rolled up the black fondant and made circles to look like olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment