Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wedding cake



This is a cake I just wasn't happy with I had to take it apart and revise the look. It was pretty easy. What did I learn even if you aren't getting paid and if you have to make a completely new cake don't settle. I didn't have to make a new cake just had to take apart and fill some holes but I think it turned out nice and am happier with it. I hope the newly married couple I made this for likes it. The second one was the one I wasn't happy with the first one is the revised cake.

1 comment:

  1. This is the email I received from Joann about her cake.

    Joyce,

    I want to thank you for the beautiful cake you made for me and Mike. I was so surprised and overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness. You did a wonderful job and I just can't thank you enough. I really enjoyed the party last night. If you ever need to have references, please feel free to use my name.

    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete